Friday 19 May 2006

My News!!!!

Dash and Blast!!!!

For the second week in a row I have forgotten to take the camera with me.

So I have stolen this picture from the website.

DressMakersShop

This is Sarah Carter's Dressmaking Shop at Gippsland Heritage Park, where I have been helping out with some museum cataloguing. And it is going to be the part that I take a special interest in. Which is going to be wonderful fun.

If I had taken my camera, I could have shown you all the inside, where there is a heap of old sewing machines. And things like an 1842 cross stitch sampler. And lots of other lovely things I am going to catalogue.

So stay tuned. I have all sorts of wonderful things to show you. That is, if I remember my camera next time!!!

(Not one Crazy Quilt to be found in the whole place, but there is one little spot I have an eye on, where I may have spotted a Wogga)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love old historical places like this. It has been a while since we have been there but I vaguely remember this shop from my last visit about 5 years ago.

7:59 am  
Blogger Julia said...

What a lovely quaint little shop... I would have loved to see inside..

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home