Monday 1 August 2005

First Major UFO Finished

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is time to go to the sidebar and create a Finished!!!!!!!!!! category in my UFOs.

This is it:

Chain finished

I have backed and filled all ten Hearts I have received as swaps from the Chains of Hearts, and they are hanging on a black thread. With my system of three buttons on the back, I can move the order around, or even hang them in drops:

Chain drop

Now, all I need to decide is where they will live - I still like the idea of them hanging down my bookcase.

And the next UFO - the Dragonflies, is not all that far away either. I'm off to edit my side-bar.

2 Comments:

Blogger z_mnor said...

Linda

Congratulations! This is a superb finishing idea! I love it.

9:33 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

Congratulations Linda - I remember agonizing over weather I should join in on this project as it was such a good idea - I am in a way sorry I did not but then I am sure they would be in my UFO pile too - its great to see the idea realised

7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home