Thursday 24 May 2007

Dragon Vest continues

Dragonvest9

Here is the section of my Dragon Vest on which I am currently working. And, before you rush into raptures about my work on the dragon - it ain't mine. It is the work of the incredible M3.

I have just been working on the seams around it, trying for a sort of embossed effect, but in a way that does not detract from that beautiful little dragon.

In the end I decided she needed something to look at, so I have been auditioning charms. This one is my favourite at the minute.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

The dragon is still a wonderful compliment to your beautiful stitches!

11:10 pm  
Blogger Lauri said...

I love this vest. It looks something I would do. I am very into all that mythical stuff. You are doing a great job and do beautiful work.
Later,
LAuri
http://dontcallmecrafty.blogspot.com/

1:46 am  
Blogger Nancilyn (Fiberdabbler) said...

Oh yes, yes! A mini-me for the dragon!!! Your seam treatments are wonderful, but the beaded one really has me excited. Stunning work all around.

9:40 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Yes - beautiful bead seam - there is another view at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96156254@N00/79893281/in/set-1695476/

where I acknowledge the genius of Nancy Eha (it is from her book Bead creative).

10:08 am  
Blogger Trish Goodfield said...

Absolutely beautiful. I haven't much time at the moment to have a good look at your site but I will definitely be back.

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home