Friday 3 November 2006

I'm still here

Hi Everyone,

I am still here, but being monstered by deadlines. But I have almost got them slain.

Maybe tonight I even get to put needle in fabric - if I can find my sewing things.

As I have just downloaded my first lesson from sharon b's personal library of stitches.

I can feel a block coming on. But right now I gotta go, as I have to hand in a strategic plan I have been writing, as they have the auditors coming! The sound of approaching auditors puts the quakes into any right-thinking person.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Regardless of the looming threat of Auditors or even Sharon's online course,it is GREAT to know that you're still breathing my friend!

10:26 pm  
Blogger chaya said...

Glad to have you back. Looking forward to your stitching.

12:50 am  
Blogger Marty52 said...

Oh, there you are!! I've missed ya... glad to see you're still all in one piece!

1:42 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Have missed you!
Glad to see your ok..Hurry up and come back!

11:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home