Friday 15 September 2006

New Beading Book

Bead book

I have just bought myself a copy of the A-Z of Bead Embroidery. I think it must be new, isn't it??? I haven't seen it around, and all the other A-Z book lately haven't appeared to me. But this one sure does.

There are lovely and usable fringes (that could double as seams, just anchor them down a bit), and some wonderful idea for beaded motifs - if you want a closer look at that one on the cover, it is HERE.

Or you can go to the "turn the page preview" HERE.

Too busy to talk - I am off looking. Don't have anything handy to do a motif on.

Although, when I think of it, if I work a motif on just a piece of fabric, I can piece it into something later ...... Now, which one???? Better work one from here first, then maybe look at some of Marsha Michler's motifs - I think they are made for this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Linda, this book looks wonderful! Wonder if it's available here in the US. Will have to hop over to Amazon and see!

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home