Saturday 9 September 2006

Fairy Hearts

Now, I knew I had worked a Heart similar to my current one before, but I didn't realise there were two.

When I was swapping Hearts, I made this one for Rosemary in Tasmania:


Heart10


and this one for Julia in England:


Heart14

The first was "Fairies in Conversation", the second was "Fairy in Conversation with Butterfly".

It is good to look back on things - I had forgotten the Forget-me-Knots in French Knots.

Here is where I am up to with the current Heart. I am not sure what will happen to this one - I have not been swapping of late. I may even keep this one of mine for myself. I have lovely Hearts from other people, and good pictures of the ones I have sent off - but never any of my own.


Heart19b


A slightly bigger one is HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Not that anyone wouldn't be very lucky to have it, but I think you ought to keep it, since you have none you have made. I love your stitch combinations.

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home