Saturday 26 August 2006

Stitch Combinations 6

MS2d

I have been experimenting with Chain Stitch capping long and short Blanket Stitch. So apart from needing to do the bit at the left, I rather like this. Especially as it was one of those miracles where the corner "turned" properly. I think if I do the Blanket Stitch as short-short-medium-long-long-medium etc that I might get curves.

I could also put a little daisy in the valleys.

This is on a Mirror Block. Which is almost full, so I need more blocks

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I like that! What a great way to frame a block! I also like the stitch below it. Could have used that picture last night when I was frustrated. I'm happy with what eventually was done, but this would have been great!

9:39 am  
Blogger katiejayinpa said...

Very ver nice edge treatment. The stitching just fits perfectly!
ktj

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home