Monday 28 August 2006

Steps for the Week

Steps for this week were 50,398. Which I think is a record for me. And on the Friday I actually did 10,000 in a day - which is the aim. While moving boxes of books, so I really knew it at the end of that day.

That was the good news. Now for the bad news.

We did a little experimenting with the pedometer while in the car - and at certain angles, it clocks up its own little steps, very quickly, from the motion of the car!

So as there was a 20 minute drive before and after that 10,000 steps on Friday, I need to do more tests.

It may have just been the car trip, and I didn't do 10,000 steps at all!

1 Comments:

Blogger sharonb said...

Congrats on your steps -
pty about hte car -
for me pedometers do make me aware of how much exercise I am getting and it gives me feed back daily - so I am finding wearing one very useful weather I make the target or not I am still more active whichis the main thing

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home