Wednesday 14 December 2005

Waste not, want not.

Waste not, want not.

When I was printing the angels on silk for the CQ ornies, I made a test print first on paper to check the size. So I cut them out on double thickness paper, wrote on the back piece of paper, and laminated them.

Result - personalised gift tags!

Tags

I'm still stitching on the ornies in spare minutes - they are nearly finished.

Christmas Cards???? Rats - still have to do them. I wonder if I keep the nice ones and silhouette the covers, and laminate them, will I have some nice gift tags for next year???? Although I have this nice book on Angels.

Oooh, might be time for a library post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Ohh aren't you clever. What a good idea and they look fantastic. Well done.

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home