Sunday 1 January 2006

Stitch Combinations

I'm not really working on my Dragon Vest. Trust me. It was just that I felt compelled to upload some stitch combinations and organise a Flickr set for them. And it was tooooo much for me. I had to test out this combination:

Stitch Combination 2a

And there was nowhere on the Country Garden sampler I could do it ..... And the Dragon Vest was on top of the pile.....

Trust me. I'm going back to work on a stumpwork Tiger Lily.

Besides - today is the last day of my holidays, and I am having fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

As usual, all I can say is WOW! Your projects are all so beautiful, Linda! Best wishes for a happy and productive New Year...is your resolution to finish some of those UFO's? Mine isn't - I prefer to start new stuff!

2:35 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:37 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

I believe you Linda!.
You just had to try it out ,
have fun, looks lovely!

6:29 pm  
Blogger Marty52 said...

This is beautiful, Linda. This combo is so serene. You have really started the year off with a bang! Can't wait to see what else you finish... lovely stuff!

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home