Wednesday 25 January 2006

Nothing really doing

I'm back in blogland, but nothing really to blog-on about. The fires are still out the back, but we will not be at risk here (this is the house in suburbia with no fuel-load to carry a fire), but it is quite serious across the river, where the small towns back onto the forest and plantations.

And the saddest thing is that people are breaking into motels and stealing the wallets and mobile phones of firefighters who are out fighting. I don't think you can get much lower than that.

I haven't been doing any stitching, and don't have any planned - maybe just a little bit of tatting while watching tennis, in between watering in the garden. I don't have anything planned at the minute - just having a holiday before I start classes with sharonb.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Lovely to hear you are doing SharonB's class - see you there :)

10:09 am  
Blogger Judypatooote said...

You are very talented too Chloe... I don't know what SharonB's class is but I hope if you create something you will share it with us.....i just love seeing the creative things that you, Margaret and so many other bloggers share with us.......have fun in class....

6:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home