Saturday 14 January 2006

Heart #15 finished

Heart #15 is finished - although I have just discovered there was never a Heart #13. Strange - I am not suspicious, and discovered it on Friday 13th!!!. Never mind - I have another one up my sleeve, but it is already committed.

So, here is the rest of the story....

Heart15b

I was pulling out the waste canvas (and snipping it into short bits), when I noticed how it almost can be used to make a plaid or a picket fence (on the left).

I started the circles, just to show how they are done AFTER the waste canvas comes out

Heart15c

This is the next stage - the Chicken Scratch is all finished, and I want to try something else on it.

Heart15fin


And this is the finished Heart. I am really excited how the beads look in the flower in the Chicken Scratch. Now I am off to offer this Heart as a swap on Chains of Hearts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grangry said...

These hearts are lovely, I like this one best and I love the chicken scratch! I am tempted, I really am...............

10:55 pm  
Blogger Maureen said...

Hey Chloe
I do LIKE the SRE roses on the chicken scratch trellis.I really must search back through your blog for "how to chicken scratch,and try it for myself as that "trellis really appeals!

11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home