Thursday 12 January 2006

More Hearts Loaded

Not a lot happening here at the minute to blog on about from a stitching point of view - real life has been a little busy, and I am making mustard pickles.

So I have uploaded a few more Hearts, which is making me look at them again. I really enjoyed making these, as I could try out ideas, and had forgotten the one on this one:

Heart5

It is the very simple cross stitch using waste canvas Heart, which was then filled with simple daisies. Could be worth thinking about a little more. Hmmmmm.

Back to the pickles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

What a lovely blog. I will be back later, but you have been able to do exactly what I was hoping with your blog. I will also send to the list later

11:14 pm  
Blogger Judypatooote said...

I want to do this.....I have never quilted, I have done cross stitch but you put it all together so beautifully.....next Christmas is going to be a homemade Christmas...

7:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home