Wednesday 11 January 2006

Chains of Hearts

It is a rainy morning here, and I have been organising on the computer. That's when I realised I didn't have my Hearts from Chains of Hearts up as a set on Flickr.

They are now, but not all are loaded. That will happen soon.

This is mainly because I am looking for something to fill in a few weeks - I don't want to start something big, just in a mood for something small.

So I have dug out a pre-pieced six-inch Heart, and might work that up for a swap. And must pre-piece a few more for future swaps. It is really easy, and they are a nice mob over on that list.

Heart15

Here is the one I think I will work on - I'm off to let it tell me what it wants on it. Maybe a Dog Violet in waste canvas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Linda, I just love these! I may have to do one or two when I finish my valentines!

2:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home