Tuesday 9 August 2005

Look What I Found!!!!

I reckon this was a good find:

Necklace

These were at my local Amcal Chemist (not sure if that is Australia-wide, or just Victoria). They are on a stand with $1, $2, $3 in big letters at the top (or was it $2, $3, $4???). Anyways - there are four necklaces with matching ear-rings in this picture - a dusky pink, a bronze, a green and a blue.

For $3 you get twenty pieces of dyed shell - which is pretty good value. Maybe even better than the bracelet I got the other day - except that was in more intense colour, and had a number of different shapes and sizes.

But I reckon these were a pretty good find - these are the only four colours that were there, but you never know what might be around. I can see a lot of green and blue going onto my Dragonfly wall hanging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra Dixon said...

I love finding jewelry that I can take apart. I was at the thrift store the other day buying bags of broken jewelry. I did explain to the clerk that it was for a quilt and she understood completely! Nice finds of yours!

3:22 am  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, how pretty! We've got another flea market coming this weekend. Hope to find some more goodies. I've really enjoyed looking for vintage costume pieces, esp. for my peacock blocks. This is really cool looking Linda!

7:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home