Sunday 8 May 2005

Almost there

The end of the Peacock Wall Hanging is getting closer. I have been sewing groups of blocks together, and this is what it looked like a short time ago:

Almost

However, once I had a serious look at it, I moved the narrow strip on the right to the centre - I have been worried about that woman looking outwards top right.

Problem is - it puts the very light block with a peacock on it slap bang in the centre - and I am not sure that I like that.

But I have plenty of work to do on the joined seams, and a long narrow block I have pieced to keep me out of mischief.

The end is in sight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Don't suppose you feel like lugging it up to Melbourne on Wednesday to show me??

8:40 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Hmmmm, and if I had to choose between it and the box of doilies I am going to cut up one day, and the family linen collection, you would, of course, choose the peacocks????

9:58 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

All or none!!!!!!!!!!

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home