Tuesday 3 May 2005

Crinoline Lady from Andrea

Andrea in Tasmania has sent a heap of embroidery transfers to me, so that I can pass them along. That's the sort of nice thing Andrea does. :)

This is a Crinoline Lady I already have a home for, but Andrea and I thought others might like her too.

Crinoline Lady

This lady was in a 1934 magazine, and you can find a much larger picture HERE, that you should be able to draw your own outline from. Just remember you need to click on the enlarge icon or click with your cursor to get it to full size.

I'm off to take a careful look through the rest - there are some lovely things in there ... now, was that a Swallow I saw????

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't seem to get the whole picture to fit on my print preview - the right hand side is missing...I am not clever at fiddling around with changes to what appears on my screen, so I guess I will have to be content with just looking at her on here from time to time.

11:28 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Gina,

I'm not sure where your problem lies - but it may be another one from not being a member of Flickr. So I have sent the whole picture to you by e-mail. Anyone else wanting it that way, you can find my e-mail addie in my profile - e-mail me and I will send the file to you.

Otherwise, if you are a Flickr member, just download it from there.

8:51 am  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

Hello, thank you for sharing your patterns and information. I've only just found out about blogs and am hooked. What a wonderful way to share information!!
Sandie in Australia

12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home