Wednesday 2 February 2005

Suffragette block


Suffragette block
Originally uploaded by LindaB.
I'm still having a bit of a hassle working out how to post photos from flickr to this blog, but I AM getting there.

This is a sort of test post - this is my Suffragette Block that I keep talking about - the colours on my screen are rather blue-ish, but they are actually purple, green and white.

It is designed to go in a Community Quilt, and I was also experimenting with curves, rather than flip-and-sew. It is a bit of both.

I hope that if you click on the photo it will take you into the photo in flickr. Then, on the left of the photo you will see tiny icons - one is "view all sizes". If you use that you will get a choice of "large", which should show more detail. Hopefully!

If that works, I will have another go at getting Catherine's DYB up in detail. Yep, Maureen C, it sure is a learning curve. But if I can jump this hurdle it would be good, as I am currently putting photos on my webspace, and it is full!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Oh Well - two steps forward, one step back. It seems you have to be registered with flickr to go to the larger size. Looks that way, anyway. But at least now I can get pictures in the blog. Look out world, here I come.

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home