Saturday 19 February 2005

Bras being exhibited

Jenny Bee flyer


I am starting to turn my mind to an exhibition next weekend where some of our Bras from the Canberra Retreat will be exhibited.

Now, it might sound silly just putting photos of posters up here - but it is the easiest way to send it out to those who are lending Bras. You can download the larger size poster, print it out, and paste it in your Visual Journal. How's that for efficiency!

If there is anyone who missed the original request for a loan of their Bras who would now like to have them included, they will need to be in the mail to me by Tuesday at the latest - but please e-mail me and let me know they are coming, so space can be made for them and I can print labels. They will be returned by registered post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home