Thursday 23 December 2010

The View from my Desk

2010-12-23a

We don't have a Christmas Tree this year, and all my Tree Decorations are down with my mother in the hostel. Except for my Angels. I have been sort of collecting one a year for a few years, although don't ask me which is which.

So I thought Jean's Angel might like to hang around with her sisters for a little while, before heading off to Jean in time for Christmas.


2010-12-23b

A couple of these are special though. The white knitted one is the work of my late Mother-in-Law, who was a wonderful craftswoman. The one obscuring the dog's face is an Australian piece of craftwork with an abalone shell shirt - my Beloved gave it to me last Christmas.

And the green stone one just below it sits at my desk to watch over me every day.

Quiet day coming up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home