Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas Ornies finished

2010-12-20c

The four ornies that I needed to post have been finished and posted. Phew!!!!

2010-12-20g

This is a close-up of the one I sent to Sue. I know it is hers, as she gave me a candle where the wrapping was secured with gold ribbon. Nice ribbon. Too good to waste. Sending it back to Sue (with explanation). All are going to women on my team where I work on Wednesdays.


2010-12-20i

This is a close-up of the detail in one of them. I only had four of these angels, and I do so like them. Must find more before next year.

Only my own to make now, and I have some time up my sleeve for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger FredaB said...

Beautiful Linda and thanks for posting the pattern. I have already cut out the cardboard pattern and am going to start putting some fabric together tomorrow.

We are having 2 other couples for christmas dinner so they will be nice as a little gift.

So glad to have you back. You have been missed.

Hugs

FredaB

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home