Thursday 10 August 2006

Stitch Combinations 4

Life remains busy, so have given up any hope of doing 100 Details in 100 Days - I got lost in work on Day 17.

But I have finally had time to pull out a needle again - not sure how long it will last, but here is a seam combination for today.

MS2b

I worked it first on my Mirror Block, with dark green perle #8 and light green perle #12. It is Herringbone, with two Detached Chain extending every second set of arms on one side, and a Fly Stitch on each of the other set of arms on the other side.

In light green I then added three-wrap French Knots on one side, and a Fly Stitch and Detached Chain group, and French Knots on the other side.

I then varied it on the Wogga Block, where I had a little more in the way of colours to play with.

WS3e

In this case it is perle #8 green and perle #12 blue, and the only change is that I have put locking stitches where the Herringbones cross, as they were a bit loose.

But I have to say - I would rather be out trying out Paisleys - check out what Jo has been doing.

The sun is out - I am going back to walking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Welcome back Linda...I have missed you..
Love this stitch combination!

9:58 am  
Blogger Bear said...

hewoo Linda
lovely to see ya back and blogging again and wots more stitching again- I like the top one better then then the two coloured one- fussy pot is the old bear.
I been missing you so much on the groups I really has - and its been soo quiet to mine ears- I miss U!!
love n hugsbear xoxoxoxoxxoxo

5:51 pm  
Blogger Susan said...

Beautiful in both incarnations! It's so inspiring to see what you and the others are doing. It really keeps me wanting to do this 24 hours a day!

5:18 am  
Blogger Jenny said...

Your stitches are just beautiful! Very inspiring!!

Jenny
www.myquiltblog.com/jdoriot

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home