Thursday 13 April 2006

Scrumbling Over

Well, I have had fun with the scrumbling, but I think I will put it aside for a while.

PGW

Not that I wasn't excited for a while, with the thoughts of scrumble swaps, and all sorts of things. And I thought I might make a coat for the doggie - which would make it purple, green and white - a real Suffragette Doggie.

And there is something else I want to do. Not telling what, yet, but there is the tiniest of hints on the 12 April post HERE.

Besides which - real life is going to be real busy until the end of the month, so posts may be sparse, and scrumbling time at a minimum.

And, apart from everything else - I really do need to find time to give the dog (her name is Penny), a haircut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Aren't those waggas just lovely to look at....Whats a wagga?? Is it like a swanny?

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home