Sunday 19 February 2006

There is an explanation ...

Drag

There is an explanation. There really is. But it is quite long .....

Yesterday I went to Melbourne (ie two hour drive away), spent the day helping with a stocktake, and totally Toyota'ed at the end of the day, I was asked if there was anything from the workshop I would like as a "Thank You".

Now, you may find this strange, in a workshop full of electronic gear - I said "Does anyone want that stuffed dinosaur on the shelf up above Jim's Desk???"

"It's Yours!". And we got it down, and it wasn't' a dinosaur - it was a Dragon!!!!!!

So it was adopted on the spot, and came home with me.

The dog has refused to accept it. So it was sitting all alone on the couch, while I was running around cutting up paint samples and finding matching threads.

I went past, and it was sitting on my computer seat. DH denied assisting, but said that "She can't reach the mouse".

Yes Dear.

I came back five minutes later, and she was sitting on my threads box like this, with mouse in hand, and had been drinking my coffee!!!!

There are limits! I wanted thread out of that box. And it hasn't even got a name yet, and it is drinking my coffee!!!

It got kicked off there PDQ (Pretty Damn Quick) and is now sitting on the scanner saying "You're not getting to this until I get my own coffee!"

Drag3

I can see a battle ahead - despite the beautiful colour of the gold wings from this side.

Anyone got any suggestions for a name????

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

He's (is it a he, the dragon?) is adorable! And he needs some sort of a "fabric-y", crazy name! Hmm, have to think on it! Love this series....VERY cute and I can't wait to see how the whole sewing machine picture turns out!
I'll get back to you tomorrow on my idea for a name.

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home