Friday 17 February 2006

Country Garden Sampler Framing

Yesterday I went to visit my Country Garden Sampler, which has been in at Jenny Bee's for a while for framing.

Jenny rang me and asked me to come in, as the moulding I had chosen had been discontinued, and she needed me to choose another one.

Framing

Here it is - stretched and boxed, waiting for a moulding. All along I have gone for a wide but simple one - and this time the only one available had too much red in it. Hopefully it will be rubbed down, and come out in a colour more similar to the boxing.

Not long, and it will be home.

1 Comments:

Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

This is just so precious Linda, I've watched a long time as this piece has taken it's path to being completed. It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished/framed.
Hugs
Sandie

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home