Wednesday 4 January 2006

More stumpwork sampler

A little bit more has happened to the Country Garden sampler. The Violet has been finished, and the Daffodil and Bumblebee.

Image30

Image29

If you look at this one, you can see the unfinished Dragonfly just at the bottom. I think it is next, as once I do the Fuschia, I don't think I will be able to put it on the scanner. And those wings will take a couple of days, so don't expect pictures in a hurry. *grin*

This is a bigger one of this picture HERE.

You can see the whole set HERE. I have added another one just near the start of the top right-hand corner, so as you go across the set, it is sort of in sampler order, not in order of adding or completion.

So then there is only the Dragonfly Wings, a tiny bit of Wisteria, the Fuschia and that ruddy Cricket. It will be last. Trust me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Oh, I LOVE This sampler. Every time I see it in a magazine I know I'd HATE myself if I even thought about starting it! Yours looks wonderful! Can't wait to see it all finished (I'm SURE you feel the same way! ha, ha!)

11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home