Thursday 15 September 2005

Katrina project for crazypatchers

Sharonb has announced a new Katrina fundraising project over on her blog. There is a very detailed post over there, so I won't attempt to duplicate it here, except to say that it is very exciting. Hopefully something worthwhile in the way of help for those affected will come from it, but also there will be long-term benefits for the CQ community as well.

(PS my spell-check on this entry has just given one alternative for "crazypatchers" - and this is a strange spellcheck, that does this sort of thing occasionally. It says the only alternative that it can find is "crackpots"!!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Okay, that's hysterical....crackpots! I guess I've been called worse! ROFL!

8:58 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

well I am a cackeling crackpot here LOL
thanks for the post Linda

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home