Saturday 10 September 2005

Real life getting in the way

Daffodils3

This is just a quick post to say that I may be more away than here over the next two weeks. Real life gets in the way of blogging sometimes, and I have a non-stitching deadline I need to meet. So I definitely won't be here daily.

In the meantime, I thought some may enjoy the different daffodils that are out in my garden at the minute. I am especially proud to have two different pure white ones, even though one of my favourites is the small one at bottom left. It reminds me of Fairies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

A lovely picture, Linda. If you weren't a textile artist, you would do equally as well in the field of photography! Your daffys are gorgeous.

11:21 pm  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

With our nice Summer weather coming to end here in the US and Winter inevitably approaching, it's so nice to know that it's Spring somewhere! These are beautiful Linda.

1:55 am  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Oh my, I've never seen a pure white daffodil. Its lovely!

7:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home