Wednesday 7 September 2005

Slight bother

I'm just about to head out into my garden for my second day of gardening, but have been stitching a little on my pouch. However my plans are now a little set back as Sharon has found "others" cannot list with Mission-Fish on eBay America, which is where I hoped to sell it. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who is already registered who would be prepared to act as an agent, and do the listing. I could still mail it to the ultimate buyer from Australia .....

Just thinking aloud, here .....

(And Sharon also has a piece of her work for sale - I am still working out what else I can sacrifice - I guess I should give something I would miss, so I can feel a tiny bit of the loss all Katrina's survivors will be feeling. But I need an auction system. Any suggestions welcome).

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Linda, as you know I am an active Ebayer, both buying and selling, and I would be happy to act as your 'agent'. Call me to discuss it if you wish - do you still have my number?

10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home