Friday 9 September 2005

More Hearts from Joan

Joan is one of my students, and does not have Internet. However she makes Hearts for swapping on the Chains of Hearts list at Yahoo, and I post them. Here is one of her latest:

Joan9

You can see the rest of them HERE. It is spring now, and this one makes me think of the garden.

All Hearts swapped are six inch Hearts, unfinished, and the aim is to swap with as many different people as possible, and then make them up into a Chain, or a Quilt, or whatever takes your fancy.

Mine are made up into a Chain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I enjoyed that slide show of the Chains of Hearts. I loved the one with the dragonfly and the spider web in the background. And, of course the bits of tatted embellishment is exquisite. I'm inspired.

11:47 am  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, isn't this beautiful! I can see this appliqued onto a fancy fabric and then made into a pillow. Gorgeous!

4:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home