Sunday 14 August 2005

Looking for Locals

Hi Everyone - looking for some locals.

I am in the process of planning a trip away which will take me through Yarra Junction, Healesville, Alexandra (or Yea if it is snowing) to Mansfield. It may include a little diversion to Benalla. Anyone know any nice needlework shops out there??? Especially if there are any in Benalla to make it worth a trip across there??? I look like having a free day in Mansfield (I am transporting someone) so not only am I looking for shops on the way, but also trying to work out if it is worth a run to Benalla on a Saturday morning.

Any suggestions welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Linda, I have a friend in Healesville who is BIG on quilting and other textile crafts, and she is a member of several groups up that way. She took me to the local quilt/patchwork shop there one day - all I can tell you is that it is in the main street. If you want to know more, email or phone me, and I will give you my friend's number. I know she would be glad to help you.

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home