Saturday 11 June 2005

Anne's Cat Quilt

It is cold, wet and wintry here. Not that I am complaining - we need the rain. But I thought you might like to see something cheery - this is a quilt in progress by Anne, one of my students. Those of you who have been with me in pre-blog days may remember her cat picture and cat vest - must see if I still have those pictures - her work is brilliant, in more ways than one.

This is a view of some of the blocks - it is doing to be a quilt for her bed, so she won't even be putting buttons on it.

AnnCatQuilt

The large version is HERE.

Here is a closeup of some of the blocks:

CatBlocks

Everyone loves the way she has appliques cats to go over the edges of that centre block.

HERE they are a little closer-up.

Just what I need to look at on a cold and wintry day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Chloe.......it's so good to see more of Anne's catty work.
Her blocks are so bright and fresh!
She gets the "paw of approval" from me and my feline family!

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home