Sunday 4 August 2013

UFO Framed

I hate to think how long ago I finished this block, in classes with sharon b - must dig out my paper journal. I had it framed about three months ago, and it currently is visiting my Mother's room. It ended up being in a shallow shadow box, and I like it very much. I am into very simple framing as well as stitches.

And this photo has reminded me very much about organising and backing up photos. I went looking for the folder on my computer to add the final photograph, and all the ones of it in progress have disappeared. So I was very, very glad to find I had loaded them all to Flickr, and I could just download them again to store on my computer! You can see the process HERE.

Phew!

Yikes!!! I have just looked at my Journal - it was finished in March 2006. Thank Heavens for paper journals as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

you are tempting me L...

6:45 pm  
Blogger sharonb said...

I even remember that block! Looks great finished. have I really been teaching online for so long? It does not feel like it

8:55 am  
Blogger sharonb said...

I even remember that block! Looks great finished. have I really been teaching online for so long? It does not feel like it

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home