Sunday 13 January 2008

I've been Tagged

Sharon, Annie and Gerry have been kind and generous in naming me on their blogs in the You Make my Day award.

Kind and Generous, as I haven't blogged since 16th December! Although I am closer to returning - 2008 has to be better than 2007.

So Thank You, to the three of you. Please consider yourselves tagged back - you are three warm and generous women with wonderful blogs.

So I have further seven to give out, which may be difficult. As some of you, I know have already been tagged. I am reading, even if I am not writing.

But what the heck, here I go anyway, but in no particular order:

Calidore (love the vest)

Maureen III at CrazyQStitcher

Maureen II at Kenmaur's Corner

Marty at Textiles in Time

Jo at No Matter Where I Go, I Always Meet Myself There

Bear, in her Embroidery Den

and I only have one left, and there are so many. So I am not going to use it. Except to say that, if you are reading this post,please consider it is yours, as it still gives me a sense of wonderment to think that people read what I have to write, and as such, you all make my day.

Thank You

PS There is a nice little log/plaque / whatever that goes with this - but my brain does not have the space in it to think how to grab it. So if you would like it, feel free to grab it off the blogs of the three kind people who nominated me.

2 Comments:

Blogger FredaB said...

Hi Linda

So good to see you back. Hope life settles down for you this year and you can get some stitching time.

I really enjoy your work.

Hugs

FredaB

10:14 am  
Blogger Calidore said...

Thank you : - ) Nice to see you back with us as well.

Hugs

Catherine

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home