Sunday 14 October 2007

Back One Day Soon

For about the last nine months, regular readers may have noticed I wasn't blogging as much. That was about the time my Mother was diagnosed with serious health issues. The road since then has been rocky, but yesterday I picked her up from hospital, and things are looking good.

But this means I am off for a week or so to nurse her at the home with dial-up only (gotta think about priorities here). So you won't hear from me for a while. But I will get to weed the grossly overgrown garden.

I have been thinking gardens a little lately - the very lovely Rose at Quilted Hills was kind enough to pass on an award to me - and I have been looking through the other blogs she listed at the same time. There are some seriously beautiful garden blogs there. Thank You, Rose. I don't have a minute at the minute to work out the technicalities of picking up the graphic (hopeless, me), but if someone would like to pick it up on my behalf, and pass it along to others who make them smile - please do.

I am off to the garden, with the irises and roses just starting to come out. Must pack the camera.

Back in a week or so

2 Comments:

Blogger crazyhaberdasher said...

Hi Linda! I hope things are going well with your Mum. I and my other sisters all took turns in nursing our Mum after she had a kidney operation. It's a big job..... and I am sure that the garden is coming along nicely with all of your hard work!

1:19 am  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

I hope all is well! I'm finally back into blogging as well and so I'll check back soon!
I'm glad you're away because things are looking up! :-)

4:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home