Saturday 6 October 2007

Comfort Doll #4 finished

Spirit4a

Comfort Doll #4 is finished. Life is busy here, but she will be off to the USA sometime next week.

This little girl is a denim girl, but she has her own serenity - and her arms out for a hug. Although if you half close your eyes, you can even imagine she is an angel. With a Teddy Bear on her shoulder.

And I have decided I like this shape more than the others I was using. Doll #3 is almost finished.

Please consider supporting the Comfort Doll project, which supports women in refuges. You can read more in the blog, or check out other dolls on the Flickr page.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

She is darling. I like all of the patterns you used. Each doll is so beautiful and has such a welcoming smile. Nice work!

2:34 am  
Blogger crazyhaberdasher said...

Fabulous Linda, she reminds me of a Russian princess!

11:25 am  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Oh! I love her! I still have yet to make one of these! (hmmm, thinking about squishing it in today! ;-))

1:49 am  
Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Linda, she arrived and is so beautiful. I love her sweet face and open arm shape....ready to offer a hug!Thank you!

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home