Wednesday 29 March 2006

Class Block progress II

Not much stitching around here lately - life has been getting in the way. But I have done a little work on the central section - with a larger bead flower. The pearls in this are from an old necklace, so are mixed sizes.

Block13b

And here is a close-up

Block13

With the usual caveat - none of this is finished. Please imagine the pair of scissors above her head. And a lot more work on the button clusters.

Here I was basically trying to break up the strong perpendicular line behind her back, and blend the doiley in a little more. There is still more I have to do there.

Someone asked on my last post for instructions - trust me, they are there. Have a peep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grangry said...

Wow!This is really changing now....

6:34 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Beautiful Chloe,
I do love those beaded flowers...

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home