Sunday 23 October 2005

Stash Sunday - Buttons

It was too much for me - I have joined Stash Sunday. How easy is this? Just take a photo of part of your stash on Sunday, and post it. I don't even have to stitch!

Some of the others were talking Halloween Stash, but I don't have that sort of stuff - and we're not too big on Halloween where I live. So I just rocked over and took a picture of my entire button stash. It looks like this:

Stash Sunday

Wanna see some close-ups???? Here are the shells (Mother of Pearls):

Stash Suday2

and the covered buttons - I keep them for the centre of gathered-ribbon flowers, and for puffs. When I get around to making them.

Stash Sunday3

My entire stash lives in that cheap yellow container you see at the back - I can easily pick up the whole lot, or just take one drawer for a project. They are sort of sorted - shanks in one, flats in another, shells in one, covered in another.

Wanna see more stash???? Rock over to the Stash Sunday Flickr site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home