Thursday 13 October 2005

Playing with Layouts

Today my Thursday ladies and I played with the fan blocks - and it was more fun than dominoes, or any of those other games. After a while we settled on this one - but when I look at it a picture, the bit on the right doesn't work

Tentative layout

So I will move some more blocks, and that will make me move some more blocks.

But I have definitely given up on sashing - these were meant to go together. And it will be quicker than the complicated sashing I was going to do (read - it would never get done, I am the Qeen of the UFaux)

And I should have posted this link as the best way to look at all the work. It is the set I made for them on my Flickr pages.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

They're all so gorgeous! I love Margaret's fan blocks as well - love that ruché ribbon around them. Looking forward to seeing how you finish yours!

7:51 pm  
Blogger Maureen said...

What did you say your sddress was,and when will you be away from home chloe?
I'd love to liberate your fans to live with my fans(when they come home to momma!)

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home