Wednesday 6 July 2005

Janet's Fan Block

This is Janet's block in the Fan Round Robin - with only Janelle left to work on it.

Janet's_Fan

The largest version is HERE.This view is all that would fit on the scanner - so Rae's work is missing at the top. This is what it looked like before I started work:

Janet's Fan

I do have to say I love the scanner, compared to the camera. But maybe I don't really understand my camera! My main work is the embroidered fan (with some lace from Gina), the waste canvas dog violet and the line of tatting.

Now I only have Janelle's block to go - and I have made a start on that, as the first tatting I did for this block wasn't right - but it is perfect for Janelle's.

And, on another tack I went into Spotlight today, and despite their sale, only came out with what I went in for - apple green bias binding for my apron. That's tomorrow's job.

Maybe I am cured. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

I am pleased you found a spot for some of that lace, Linda. It all looks beautiful, as with everything you turn your hand to!

10:01 pm  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Ooooh! I love it! I love your tatted edging. I have a similar pattern but always tend to do my simple tatted edge. I must pull out that pattern now and find a place for some of that.

1:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home