Saturday 2 July 2005

Yippeeeee

Yippeee - at last we can get the new computer to see the new scanner. So this was a test post - but it is where I am working at the minute.

Peacock Blocks

This section has a lot of straight lines and some right angles. I can live with them, as they won't be as obvious in the finished work.

Right now I am just working my way through doing seams as sections are joined. The black block at bottom right is where my signature goes, with the date, as the last thing.

But I am working with strange needles and blunt scissors.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Linda, I love it! It's so beautiful! This is what inspired me to do my peacock block!

3:26 am  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Forgot to tell you that I'm so-o-o-o glad you're back!

3:27 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Thank You. :)

It is good to be "back", although there is still a lot of work from the end of financial year - long story.

But at least I am able to scan again - the two hit at once, and made it look like I fell off the edge of the Earth!!!

2:22 pm  
Blogger Dawn said...

If that block is an example of what you can do while in 'free fall' Linda, then all I can say is WOW!! It's gorgeous!!

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home