Sunday 3 July 2005

Apron of the month, here I come

Amy over at Tie One On has her first month of aprons up on a Flickr Gallery. And they are fascinating - and the way she has set up the gallery certainly works for this sort of project. I was going to try and get one done, but meeting a deadline at the end of the financial year was not an option.

So I have now started on next month's apron - and I am sure this one will happen. Theme is "Pink Lemonade", and I am not a pink person, but I have been hankering for a while to work in pink and green, and I need a new apron. So, this is the start:

Basic_apron

And, while you are waiting for it to happen - check out that gallery - there are links to all sorts of blogs there (and a couple of people I recognise there - nice aprons shells and red currant).

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

A crazy pieced apron Linda? How neat! and cheerful! Might even inspire me to actually bake something once in a while, but I'll have to look at yours for the inspiration. {g}

9:30 pm  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh sorry ...... I meant to ask ..... What are the measures of your pattern there please Linda? For future reference you understand. If I 'start' one more thing before I get my UFOs finished ........ would that be termed an 'addiction' .... of sorts? {g}

9:33 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Dawn - there aren't really any dimensions - I just lay an old arpon down on the calico and trace around it. But if you really need them, I will measure them when it is out next. :)

8:22 pm  
Blogger Dawn said...

No problem then. Thanks Linda! That sounds more appealing to me than precise measurements. As in crazy work ...... no rules right?! {g}

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home