Friday 1 July 2005

Drat!

Still not a lot doing here - I was just about to start catching up, but as I live in two places, I have just managed to leave ALL my sewing in the other place. Well, the RR block I should be working on, and my needles.

But maybe, just maybe, I can find DH's needles (he does have some), and my threads are here. And the scissors I use to trim the dog (suitably sterilised), and I might be able to work on the Peacock Wall Hanging.

And the new scanner is now fitted - not that I have learned how to use it yet.

Stand by .......

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Linda, I'm eagerly awaiting your return to daily stitching and posting!
Been missing ya!

Pam

9:21 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Me too! (smack on bottom for bad grammar...)

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home