Sunday 5 June 2005

Peacocks from Gina

Some regular readers may know that in the past, I have been seriously into Peacocks (you can see my Peacock Wall Hanging on my sidebar as current UFO). So when Gina from Patra's Place offered to scan these two doilies for me, I was very happy. Even though it is too late to get them into the wall hanging. And that scrollwork beside the first one is interesting, too.

Peacock 1

The larger version is HERE

and here is the other:

Peacock 2

The larger version is HERE

This is the last of my scans from Gina I have to post - it has been a wonderful series. Thank You, Gina. As soon as I am working on just one computer (maybe later today), I am burning a CD for Gina of the apron photos I took - with luck, once the post office helps us out - she may be ready to show some off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Linda, between peacocks and Chicken Scratch, I don't know what's occupying my mind more! These are lovely!

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home