Saturday 4 June 2005

Works In Progress

Isn't it funny how funny things happen together (Well, I know what I mean).

At exactly the same time as Gina was getting her new laptop, mine was delivered. So now I am on restricted activity on the old computer while SO programs the laptop - and he has been going for two days so far!!! (Well, he is combining two different computers onto that one laptop, so he is doing it very carefully)

So, inspired by S over at The Blank Page, I have been working on my sidebar. And, wonder of wonders - I have got a Works in Progress section on there. Now that was the whole purpose of this blog, and I never thought of doing it. Some of the photos are not the most up-to-date, but I am working on that.

Thanks S!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

I can see that I'm going to need to offer either S or Chloe an invite to stay a while with me,so that I too can obtain some organisation in my Blogs!

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home