Saturday 30 December 2006

Dolly Varden

I am spending my holidays hard at work trying to catch up to the work my cataloguing team managed while I was away before Christmas. So this one almost snuck past me. Then I thought - maybe the Crinoline Lovers out there might like to have a peep at these three Dolly Varden transfers.

Dolly was a particular Crinoline Lady - she was usually overdressed and wore a dress with polka dots on it.

These were printed in New Zealand, and I have not yet tried to date them.

P06065b


Dolly3


Dolly2


Dolly1

There are slightly larger ones you can access on my Flickr pages.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. said...

Thanks, Linda, for posting these. I'm glad all is well (so far) with fire situation..

1:11 am  
Blogger Marty52 said...

These little ladies are so cute, especially the middle one... I'm so glad you have been able to get a break on the fire front. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

5:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home