Friday 26 May 2006

A Gift of Beauty

For several days I have had a wonderful Gift of Beauty, disguised as an ATC, sitting beside me at the computer. It is from Viv, and it is a Peacock.

Viv ATC

There is nothing in a scanner that can pick up the magic of a piece like this - the glitter and the dimensions. It is beautiful in the truest sense of the word. So I have not only been given an ATC, which I can touch, and feel and hold. I have been given beauty, which is harder to define.

And I am not good at maths - so all I can say is the picture on my blog screen is larger than in real life - this piece is 6.5cm x 9cm, and wondrous in its tiny size.

At this stage I think I am going to pit it on velvet, maybe black, and frame it with lots of room around it, in a gold frame.

Thank you, Viv.

(For those who do not know Viv, her blog is over at Anlaby House - do drop by)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Wow! So much detail in such a tiny space. I'll be sending my readers over here to see this! I don't think I've ever discussed ATC's on my blog. Viv did a wonderful job on this tiny piece of art!

9:47 pm  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Isn't this a beaut of an ATC. Thoughtfully made for a friend.

2:02 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Just Beautiful!...as all Viv's work is.

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home