Tuesday 29 November 2005

Here I go Again

Oh Well - here I go again. This is Bag Mark II

Second1

So, what am I going to do differently???

It is a smaller, therefore lighter bag. So far I have unpicked the top of the legs and rejoined it to give me the bag, and I am going to experiment with a box bottom. I have discovered how to do them properly now.

It is going to be less ornamented, and I think I am going to wrap a cord around it twice, like a drawstring bag, to close it.

And I may not even line it - we will see. Then I can just keep sewing buttons etc on, as I go.

3 Comments:

Blogger sharonb said...

Oh No don't you dare! I am closing my eyes and I am not going to watch. LOL

wanders away muttering about something about NOT being tempted- mutter mutter

8:32 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Yep - take cover. This one is going to be very quick!

5:52 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

LOL L - You weren't content to start a world wide epidemic once - you want to do it all over again... I look forward to seeing this bag take shape too... Are you running out of jeans???? :-))

7:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home