Tuesday 8 March 2005

A Realization in Texture, Color and Movement ...

Stephanie Distler in Pennsylvania in the USA has dropped me a note, and has been kind enough to write nice words about me in her blog, A Realization in Texture, Color and Movement ...

Stephanie is a little like me - living in a small community and immersed also in her garden. And I think I have stumbled across her before, somehow - how could I forget the Chainsaw Carvers. Yet another version of a CQ person (or allied kin) partnered with a Woodie/Chippie.

Her second blog is Moss Designs, where she sells some of her work - mainly beadwork and small art dolls. Which is exactly the sort of thing Sharon was writing about the other day.

Thank You, Stephanie, for the kind words - you are on my side-bar, and I shall return often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home