Wednesday 9 March 2005

Deb's Machine

Yesterday, when I was at Nan's Cupboard, I noticed Deb had this toy sewing machine there.

Deb's Machine1

So I had to ask her about it - and she knew nothing about it, apart from getting it a few years ago, and an assumption that it is Russian. This is the Instruction Book that goes with it.

Deb's machine2

There is a larger resolution version of the Machine HERE, and of the Instruction Book HERE.

If nothing else, maybe the wonderful people at The Needlebar will know something about it. Deb would love to hear any news of it at all, such as an age. Oh Dear, no. I should know better, shouldn't I? I will get a serial number (if it has one), next time that I am there.

1 Comments:

Blogger RicTresa said...

You have a very nice blog. I've book marked you and will be back often.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home